Sometimes when you have a podcast, you talk to people who interest you and you don’t worry so much about how it relates to the show or your topic or what your hard-won audience really cares about. So you put out a show that’s all about really, really narrow interests you have. This is half that. The other half is about an amazing book about whether or not you should believe in Santa.
Listen below, on the Podbean site, or on your favorite podcast app:
Links from the show:
- Does Santa Exist: A Philosophical Investigation (buy on Amazon)
- Eric’s blog
- Eric’s Wikipedia page…because that’s cool
- Eric on Twitter (which is loads of fun)
- I’m sure I forgot something
Music from this episode:
- “Science Christmas Carols”
- “A Christmas Carol” by Tom Lehrer
If you’re feeling generous, check out my Patreon page here where you can get all kinds of bonuses throughout the year. You can also buy me a “coffee” ($3 gifts) at Ko-Fi.com.
Or PLEASE LEAVE A WEIRD REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS OR YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP! Send me a note that you did (email@example.com), and I’ll send you a sticker!