Time to destroy your appetite! I talk to Glen Warren from the Season’s Eatings Podcast about weird Christmas food throughout history.
Listen below, from the Podbean site, or on your favorite podcast app.
- Season’s Eatings Podcast
- List of Christmas Podcasts (from Brian Earl’s Christmas Past)
- Holly Jolly Xmasu (Japanese Christmas music podcast)
- Totally Rad Christmas (“Rudolph’s Shiny New Year” episode with me)
- The Lamppost Huggers by Christopher Stanley (some Christmas horror stories)
- Valancourt Book of Victorian Christmas Ghost Stories, vol 4 edited by Christopher Philippo
- The Total Christmas Podcast!
Music in this episode:
- “Christmas Food” by Idito the Chicken and Moonpie Nobot
If you’re feeling generous, check out my Patreon page here where you can get all kinds of bonuses throughout the year. You can also buy me a “coffee” ($3 gifts) at Ko-Fi.com.
Or PLEASE LEAVE A WEIRD REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS OR YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP! Send me a note that you did (email@example.com), and I’ll send you a sticker!
Fascinating food history. I would love to see some of the cookbooks
LikeLiked by 1 person